within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Sofi Zezmer is responsible for the content of this Website
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer:
Information about your data stored by us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data, Deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent to process your data, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with addresses can be found here.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- You have given your expressed consent,
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- Processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided by law. After the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
If you contact us regarding questions of any kind by e-mail or contact form, give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting us. A valid email address is required for this. This is used to assign the request and then answer it. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After your request has been dealt with, personal data will be automatically deleted.
Change of our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit at this website.